Thursday, July 15, 2010

A Good Example of an Information Poster...

Current Typography Project: Create a design poster which includes information about a day in the life of a student designer - me.

A good example I found very useful in explaining what I should expect from my finished design poster, is this one here....

A Model of Play Concept Map by dubberly.com
Link: http://www.dubberly.com/concept-maps/a-model-of-play.html

The poster is a good example and one of my favorites I found from the links provided because it is cleverly designed for all the information that it holds. The images used are big enough to catch the viewers attention if they were standing far away from the poster. This works good for the poster because it will make the viewer want to get closer to the poster to actually read what it says. The arrows and the lines that make up the arrows also work well for the poster because it helps the bold words stand out even more and it makes me focus on the words first before reading the other text.

No comments:

Post a Comment